Northside Hospital employees can access their daily work schedule, worker’s benefits details and more from MyNorthSideHR portal. The hospital has 25000 employees, and to give them better access to their daily routine, and to help them with payday, day offs, the healthcare insititue offers MyNorthSideHR. Here, in this article we are going to explain MyNorthSideHR login and more.
Employee Benefits at Northside Hospital
- Paid Time Off– Employees can take paid time off. For this, they can access the MyNorthSideHR portal.
- Life Insurance– they get life insurance coverage and they can check it from the MyNorthSideHR portal easily.
- Tuition Reimbursement– If any employee wants to continue their education, Northside will help them with this reimbursement.
- Wellness Programs– The hospital has many wellness programs for their employees. They can participate through MyNorthSideHR portal.
- Flexible Spending Accounts– Workers can set aside pre-tax amount for dependent and healthcare expenses through these accounts.
- Career Guidance– the hospital offers career guidance to their employees so they can get better training and develop in the healthcare platform.
Features of MyNorthSideHR
- Job Posting– Employees can check various open positions in the portal just after logging into MyNorthSideHR portal.
- Employee Benefits– employees can check their work benefits from the portal, and get to know about new schemes.
- Payroll Details– workers can get full details on their payment. They can check how much they are getting and can understand the entire payroll structure of Northside Hospital.
- Time Off Management– If any employee wants a day off or want to calculate how many hours or days they have worked, can check the details from here.
- Personal Management– Employers can manage their employees using this section. They can allocate workers in new locations, and more.
MyNorthSideHR Login Requirements
- Your employee ID and login password
- A device like mobile, tablet or a computer
- For the login you need a stable internet connection
- To login in this portal, you have to access the official webpage northsideportal.ehr.com
- Next at the center right side of the page you will see the login section.
- Add your employee ID, and password and click on the “Submit’ option to get logged into the online account.
Reset MyNorthSideHR Login Details
If you forgot about the login details, you can reset it easily using the following steps.
- Go to the web address northsideportal.ehr.com
- Next go to the login section and under the boxes and click on “Forgo your password?” option to access the next page.
- Provide the employee ID, your personal email ID and click on “Submit” and complete the reset process.
Find a Job at Northside Hospital
- For this visit the website jobs.northside.com
- Next, scroll down on the page and you will find a Job Search section.
- Here add the job keywords, location and click on “search” to get the job results.
Find Jobs for Northside Hospital Employees
- If you are an employee of Northside Hospital, you can apply for a better position. Go to the website jobs.northside.com
- Next at the upper right side of the page click on the “Current employees” option to access the next page.
- Here, scroll down and under the job listing section enter the job position, choose a category, position type, and location and click on “Search” option to get the job results.
Northside Hospital Talent Network Login
If you are interested in applying for a job at Northside Hospital, you can login with the talent network account.
- Visit the webpage jobs.northside.com
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on the “Join our talent network” option to get the drop-down option. Click on “Already have a profile? Sign in” option to access the login page.
- Here, enter the username or the registered email and enter the password below.
- Now, click on “Sign in” to get logged in to the online account.
Recover Northside Hospital Talent Network Login Details
- You can recover the login details if you forgot any initials. Visit the website jobs.northside.com
- Secondly, click on the “Join our talent network” option from the top right side of the page to access the drop-down menu. Here click on the “Already have a profile? Sign in” option to get the login section.
- Here, under the login boxes click on the “Forgot password?” option to go to the next page.
- Enter the registered email address and click on the “Send my password” option to get the details.
Create Northside Hospital Account
To log in to the online account, you need to create the account first. Here check out the following steps.
- Go to the website jobs.northside.com
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on the “Join our talent network” option to access the drop-down menu. Here click on “Already have a profile? Sign in” to access the login section.
- Here under Sign in section click on “Don’t have a talent profile? Create one” option to go to the next page.
- Upload your profile, username or email, first name, last name, zip code, mobile number, current or last job title, level of education, area of interest, agree to the terms and click on “Continue” option to follow the further steps and complete the registration.
- You can also register with Facebook, Google and LinkedIn.
Northside Hospital Contact Details
You can contact the hospital or HR whenever you have a query about your work profile and benefits. You can contact HR from Monday to Friday, from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
HR Phone Number- 404-851-8393
Frequently Asked Questions About Northside Hospital
How to join MyNorthSideHR?
To join you have to be an employee at Northside hospital. Also, employees need their employee ID and password.
When did MyNorthSideHR start?
In 1970 the hospital started this portal for their existing employees.
What is Northside Hospital Atlanta is popular for?
It’s popular for gynecology, oncology, robotic operations and laparoscopic surgery.
Is Northside Hospital a good place to work?
The overall rating for the job is 4.5. 89% of the employees reviewed positively about the working condition in the hospital.
How much Northside Hospital pay to their employees?
Registered nurses get $125,505 a year. The average hourly pay is $12.75. Security officers get $42.03 per hour.
Northside Hospital offers a better working condition to their employees. To handle their benefits the healthcare institution, provide MyNorthSideHR portal. For any queries you can contact the HR or the hospital directly.