JCPenney has introduced a login portal for their employees, known as the JCPenney kiosk. This is a self-service portal where the workers can login, and check out various workplace benefits. With this kiosk, employees no longer have to contact the HR, as they can get all payroll and employment details from this poral. Even the former associates of JCPenney can access the kiosk and check their benefits. Today, we are going to discuss about JCPenney kiosk login and more.
Benefits of JCPenney Kiosk
- Employees can access work schedule and pay structure.
- Workers can save time using the kiosk service without running to the HR department for any issue.
- Get W-2 electronic forms for tax related issues.
- JCPenney offers 401(k), health, life insurance, dental benefits, medical and pension plans and more.
- The company also provides discount card to their employees.
Features of JCPenney Kiosk
- Paid time off
- Mandatory time off
- Important forms
- W-2C/W-2 forms
- Work calendar
- Paycheck stub
- Non-attendance leave
Requirements to Login with JCPenney Kiosk
- You need the employee ID, and other login details
- Your full name, email address and other details
- A laptop or desktop to login with a stable internet connection.
How to Find JCPenney Employee ID
- To find the ID use the link jcpassociates.com
- Next, at the top of the page click on the “find your employee ID” option to access the next page.
- Add the country, social security number, date of birth.
- Now, click on “Submit” to find the ID.
Access Your JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login
- For this go to the webpage jcpassociates.com
- Next, under the “Active associate” section click on the “Active kiosk @ home” option to go to the next page.
- Add the username, enter the password, and click on “Login” to get signed in.
Reset JCPenney Associate Kiosk Password
- Reset the login details, and go to the website jcpassociates.com
- Next, under the “Active associate” section click on “Active kiosk @ home” to access the login page.
- At the left side of the login boxes click on the “Change My Password While on The JCP Network” option to go to the next page.
- Add the required details to complete the process.
- For vendor password change, click on the “Forgot My Password and Vendor Password Changes” option to access the next page.
- Provide employee ID and click on the “Search” option to reset the password.
- You can also call on 1-800-879-1111 to recover the detail.
JCPenney Former Associate Kiosk Login
If you are a former associate at JCPenney, you can log in with the kiosk self-service portal. Follow the below steps.
- Go to the webpage jcpassociates.com
- Next, at the center right side of the page under the “Former Associate” section click on the “Former associate kiosk” option to access the next step.
- Here, scroll down on the page and click on the “Link to Former Associate Kiosk: click here” option to go to the next step.
- Provide your User ID, password, select your preferred language and click on the “sign in” option to log in to the online account.
Find a Job at JCPenney
- You can find a job at JCPenney career homepage jobs.jcp.com
- Next, at the center add the keyword, or job title. Then provide city, state, or zip code.
- Now, click on the search option to get the job listing.
Join JCPenney Talent Network
- Join the talent network using the website jobs.jcp.com
- Secondly, at the top right side of the page click on the “click to join our talent network” option to access the next page.
- Provide your contact details, and more details, and click on the “next” option to access the next step and complete the process.
JCPenney Career Login
- Visit the web address jobs.jcp.com
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on the “sign in” option to access the next step.
- Here, at the center right side click on the “sign in” option to access the login page.
- Enter the login details and click on “sign-in” to sign in successfully.
Reset JCPenney Career Login Details
If you forgot the login details of JCPenney career, don’t worry. We have detailed the steps below.
- Go to the website jobs.jcp.com
- Secondly, at the top right side of the page click on “sign in” option to go to the next page.
- Here again click on “sign in” to access the login section.
- Click on “Forgot username” option to go to the next page.
- Add the primary email address and click on “Email user name” to reset the username.
- For password recovery click on “Forgot password” to go to the next section.
- Enter the username and click on “Email new password” to reset the detail.
Register for JCPenney Career Account
- To register visit the website jobs.jcp.com
- Next, from the top right side of the page click on the “sign in” option to access the next step.
- Here, click on the “New User” option to access the registration page.
- Provide, user name, password, confirm password, first name, last name, email address, phone, and choose preferred contact method.
- Now, follow the process to get registered.
JCPenney Contact Help
You can contact with JCPenney support team if you encounter any difficulties with the login or registration. You can contact them from 8 am to 8 pm; Monday to Friday.
Phone Number- 1-888-890-8900
Address- JC Penney Headquarters. 6501, old drive, Plano, Texas, USA.
Frequently Asked Questions About JCPenney
Where is my payment check?
You can check it by logging into the JCPenney kiosk account. You can also call on 1-888-890-8900, to enquire more about it.
I lost my Skylight card, what to do now?
You can call on this number- 1-877-814-7679 to activate the card. However, if you have lost it call on 1-888-606-9800.
I took a leave of absence, but the details aren’t correct. What to do?
If the date isn’t correct, you can call on 1-877-527-0722.
I was on leave, and now after getting back to work, I can’t access some features, what to do?
You have to refresh the system to make it work properly. Also, you can change the previous password, and if you find new issues, talk to your manager.
I want to know more about garnishment in the kiosk.
For this, you can call on to these two of these numbers, 972-431-6900, and 1-800-879-1111.
I want to know more about the employee policies, what to do?
You can talk to your manager directly at the store.
JCPenney kiosk is useful for its employees, who can access worker benefits and other details from the portal after logging in. For more help, contact the support team.