www.usbankcardoffers.com – Access To US Bank Credit Card Account
How to apply for the US Bank Credit Card
US Bank is offering a variety of Credit card-based on your needs. US bank is formerly known as the National Bank of Cincinnati as a regional bank, in the year 1863. After the 21st century, with a series of mergers, it converted to US Bank. Today US Bank is the fifth-largest bank in the United States. US Bank is offering many types of credit cards like premium, cashback, travel, small business, etc. Different credit cards have their unique features and benefits. You could opt for a card which suits you the best. But it is for a limited time, so hurry up! And enroll yourself today to get exclusive benefits.
What are the products and service offered by US Bank:
- Online and mobile
- Checking and savings account
- Credit cards
- Mortgages and refinancing
- Loans and credit lines
- Investment and retirement planning
- Wealth management
- Business Banking
- Corporate and commercial banking
- Investment service
How many types of credit cards are offered by US Bank :
- US Bank altitude reserve visa infinite card
- US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature card
- US Bank Visa Platinum Card
- US Bank cash 365 American Express Card
- US Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card
- US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card
- US Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express Card
- US Bank Secured Visa Card
Why would you like to apply for a US Bank Credit card:
- You could earn 1.5% cashback, plus $150 as a bonus after you apply online and spend at least $500 within the 90 days from account opening.
- You will be charged 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles.
- You could earn unlimited cash back on eligible purchases.
- Your earn cashback will never expire
- You will be not charged any annual maintenance fee.
- After traveling more than 100 miles, you will get 24/7 emergency assistance if any medical, legal or financial help is needed.
- You will get exclusive access to the best concert tickets, broadway shows and sporting events in the town.
- You will get a reimbursement on eligible purchases if you pay through your credit card for an identical item if you find it for a lower price.
- If you purchase an eligible product with your US bank credit card, your product warranty will double for the original US manufacturer.
- You will get a reimbursement for covered items for the damaged product if your merchant will not accept the product.
- You will get additional coverage like North America Car Rental Loss, damage insurance, travel accident insurance, and retail protection.
How to apply for a US Bank credit card online:
- To apply for a US Bank credit card online, you could visit the following page www.usbank.com
- Now, select personal banking and click on “Credit cards”
- After that, click “Credit cards overview”
- Thereafter, you can select your preferred credit card and click “View details”
- After that, you can click “Apply now”
- Here, you will be asked to enter the following information, which as follows
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Country of citizenship
- Mobile phone
- Email address
Housing Information –
- Physical address
- Suite/ Unit
- Housing status
- Monthly payment
Income and Employment information –
- Employment status
- Total annual income
- Source of total annual income
Additional cards –
- Do you want to add an authorized user
- Click “Submit” after checking the “Terms and condition” box
- After getting final approval from the US bank, you will be acknowledged.
How to apply for a US bank credit card through invitation mail offers:
- To, apply for a US bank credit card through invitation mail offers, you could go through the following page
- Now, you will be asked to enter your “Promotion code” which can be found in your mail offer and “Email address”
- And, click “Enroll now”
- As you are a pre-approval consumer, you will see the credit card you are eligible for
- And, after selecting your preferred card, you will need to go through the following steps
Additional cards, etc.
- After completing the online application process, your card will be delivered soon.
How to sign in to your US bank credit card account :
- To sign in to your US bank credit card account, you could visit the following page www.usbank.com
- Now, you will be asked to enter your “Account type”, “Personal ID”, and “Password”
- And, click “Log in”
How to reset your US Bank credit card account Personal ID :
- To reset your US Bank credit card account Personal ID, you could visit the following page www.usbank.com
- Now, click on “Forgot ID” which is just below the Personal ID field.
- Now, select the type of account, that you want to retrieve your ID
- After selecting the type of account for say, if you select “Personal” account, you will be redirected to their personal banking page
- And, you need to follow the next few steps to successfully restore your US Bank account Personal ID.
How to reset your US Bank credit card account password:
- To reset your US Bank credit card account password, you could visit the following page www.usbank.com
- Here, you could click on “Forgot password”
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the following information
Last 4 digits of Social security number
- And, click “Continue” to proceed further
- After that, you need to go through the next 2 steps, which are as follows
- After, following the next few steps, you can restore your UB Bank credit card account password.
If you need any further assistance, regarding the products and service offered by the US Bank, you can contact the bank through the following options
How to contact US Bank:
- If you encounter any trouble, you can reach to the US Bank customer support representative through the following number
For Lost or stolen card –
- You can also reach to US Bank, after logging to your US Bank credit card account. On the left menu, you can email them regarding the credit card.
- You can also go through the US Bank FAQs to get a quick resolution.
- And, you can follow the US Bank through their social media page
Facebook – www.facebook.com/usbank
Twitter – twitter.com/usbank
Instagram – www.instagram.com/usbank