www.navyfederal.org/mygiftcard – Navyfederal – Activate Your Navy Federal Credit Union Gift Card
How to activate your Navy Federal Credit Union Gift Card
Members of the Navy Federal Credit Union can purchase gift cards for your dear ones from Navy Federal. Gift cards are the perfect gifts for any occasion from Birthday to Wedding. A gift card gives your dear ones the joy to purchase their gift by themselves, and who won’t enjoy purchasing their own gift.
Navy Federal Credit Union is a US credit union based in Virginia. Navy Federal Credit Union is the largest credit union in the United States. Members of Navy Federal can purchase their gift cards online and by visiting a Navy Federal branch from a variety of gift cards for every occasion.
How many types of gift cards are offered by Navy Federal Credit Union:
- There are a variety of gift cards are offered by Navy Federal for different occasions.
- Mother’s day
- Father’s day
- Thanksgiving day
- Thank you
- New Year, etc.
Who are eligible to purchase gift cards from Navy Federal:
- Current member of the Navy Federal Credit Union
- To purchase a gift card, you must have a Navy Federal credit or debit card (only Visa and MasterCard are eligible)
- Members refer to who is active in duty, retired veterans and their family members of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air force, Air national force, and Coastguard.
- Family members refer to Parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, children including adopted and stepchildren, grandchildren and household members
How to purchase a gift card from Navy Federal Credit union:
- To, purchase a gift card from Navy Federal through online, you could visit the following page www.navyfederal.org/mygiftcard
- Now, click on “order now”
- And, click “Continue” after checking the eligibility criteria
- After that, you could select your preferred gift card
- Thereafter, you will be required to enter the following information
Message on Card
Mailing option (if the gift card is more than $200, the card will be directly shipped to the billing address)
Select your shipping method
- And, click “Continue”
- After successfully confirm your billing address, your gift card will be delivered soon.
How to activate your Navy Federal Credit Union Gift card:
- To, activate your gift card from Navy Federal, you could visit the following page www.navyfederal.org/mygiftcard
- Now, click on “Activate”
- After, that you will be asked to enter your Gift card number
- And, click “Continue”
- After that, you will be required to enter your PIN
- After the successful completion of your activation process, your card will be activated shortly.
NOTE – If your card is without any personalize name it will be activated in 1 business day. If your card is personalized with a name, then a PIN will be required.
How to manage your Navy federal Credit Union gift card account online:
- To, manage your gift card, you need to login to your account or, you could visit the following page www.navyfederal.org/mygiftcard
- Now, you will be required to enter your username
- And, click “Sign in”
- After logging to your account you could manage your account are as follows
You can view your wallet balance
You can track your transaction history
You can personalize your PIN, etc.
Also Read : How to Register Buy Power Card
How to sign in to your Navy Federal Credit Union gift card account:
- To, sign in to your Navy Federal Credit Union gift card account, you could visit the following page www.navyfederal.org/mygiftcard
- Here, you would need to enter your “username” and click “Sign in”
- After that, you will be asked to enter your account “PIN/Password” to log in to your account.
How to reset your Navy Federal Credit Union gift card account username:
- To, change your Navy Federal Credit Union gift card account username, you could visit the following page www.navyfederal.org/mygiftcard
- Now, you need to click on “forgot username” which is just below the Username field at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the following details
Your registered email address
And, your last 4 digits of the card number.
- And, click “Submit”
- After that, a username reset link will be provided to your registered email address.
- You could click on the link provided by the Navy federal and follow the rest of the procedure to reset your gift card account login credentials.
For any further inquiries related to the gift cards, you could contact Navy Federal through the following options
How to contact the Navy Federal Credit Union:
- You can reach to them through their toll-free number
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You can go through the Navy Federal gift card FAQs.
And, you can connect with the Navy Federal Credit Union through their social media
Facebook – www.facebook.com/NavyFederal
Instagram – www.instagram.com/navyfederal
Twitter – twitter.com/navyfederal