getmyoffer.capitalone.com – How to Respond Capital One Mail Offer
Capital One Credit Card Get My Offer
Get My Offer Mailing Program offered by Capital One provides the selected pre-screened customers, who have received an invitation mail, to apply for a Capital One Credit Card online and access all the benefits of the available card features. With the Mail Offer, the pre-qualified consumers will get the response of their application very fast as well as acquire their preferred card very easily and conveniently.
How to Respond to the Capital One Get My Card Mail Offer
So if you are one of the recipients received pre-qualified credit card offer letter from Capital One and want to respond to the invitation, you can do it online. Make sure, you must complete the application process as a response to the mail offer before the date provided on your Capital One Get My Card Offer Letter.
To begin the application over the web, keep the Pre-Qualified Offer Letter sent by Capital One handy and use the following steps written below.
- Access a web browser and visit getmyoffer.capitalone.com
- Enter the 16-digit Reservation Number and 6-digit Access Code from your offer letter in their respective field on the left side of the secure application portal.
- Click on the “Get Started” button to continue.
Usually, the Reservation Number and Access Code always appear together on the bottom portion of your invitation letter. An example is posted on the right-hand side of the first page of ‘Respond to Capital One Mail Offer’ to help you find those numbers.
However, as a pre-qualified applicant, you have already met the basic requirements for the card you are offered. So it will not take much time to complete the rest of the application process as you do not need to enter each and every detail; some of them will be auto-filled. And once you finish it successfully, you will get a response in 60 seconds or less.
How to Check Pre-Qualified Capital One Credit Card Offers Without Invitation
The people, who did not receive any offer letter from Capital One to apply for a Credit Card and interested to get one, can fill out an online form and submit it to see if they are eligible for a personal credit card. They can also check out Capital One business credit card from there. And it doesn’t hurt your credit score.
To see if you are a pre-qualified for a Capital One Card in getting My Offer, you can take the following steps.
- Go to Capital One Get My Card Offer Respond page, getmyoffer.capitalone.com
- Scroll Down and click on the “See if you’re pre-qualified” link below ‘I didn’t receive a mail offer’ in the middle of the page.
- Complete the fields of the online form with some basic information about you i.e. first name, middle initial, last name, DOB, SSN, street address, suite/apt. number, city, state, and zip code
- Select what card (travel rewards, cash back, and low interest) benefit most important to you. If you have not decided, you can choose the ‘NOT SURE YET’ option.
- Rate your credit level from Excellent, Average and Rebuilding. If you do not know which of the three describes you best, click the ‘I’ icon at the end to open a new modal window containing Credit level Guidelines.
- Check the ‘I understand that this is not a credit card application’ box before clicking the “See Your Card Offers” to get a response in less than a minute.
How to Apply for Capital One Credit Card Online
If you did not have any Pre-screened invitation letter offered by Capital One, you can still apply for a Capital One Credit Card. For that, you can visit official Capital One Credit Card Page, getmyoffer.capitalone.com and select what card you would like to see. Review all the card benefits and features carefully and pick up the one that works best for you. Then click the “Apply Now” button found on your preferred credit card page and enter some of your personal, contact and financial information as listed below to initiate the application procedure
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Citizenship Information
- Residential Address (PO Box or CMRA)
- Suite/Apt. Number (if applicable)
- Add mailing address if it is different from the residential address
- Email Address
- Employment Status
- Total Annual Income
- Monthly Rent or Mortgage
- Bank Account Type
- Monthly Credit Card Spend
Review and agree to the terms and conditions and confirm that you have an active email address and the ability to access, view and print PDF files. Prefer the language for future communication. Read the Important disclosures; download or print if needed. Click the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the application procedure and wait a while to see if you are approved or not.
Capital One Credit Card Offers and Features
Capital One offers various credit cards to the consumers for cashback rewards, travel rewards, building credit, business rewards and more. Some popular and best-rated Capital One Credit Cards are
SavorOne Rewards Credit Card
- Best for Excellent Credit Level people
- Receive a $150 one-time cash bonus for spending $500 on purchases within first the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 3% cashback on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery shopping and 1% on all other purchases
- 0% Intro APR for the first 15 months
- Purchase APR- 16.24% to 26.24 % (variable)
- No Annual Fee
Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Best for Excellent Credit Level people
- 50,000 bonus miles for spending $3000 on purchases within first the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on everyday purchases
- Transfer your rewards miles to more than 10 participating airline partners for more flexibility
- Purchase APR- 17.99% to 25.24 % (variable)
- No Transfer Fee
- No Annual Fee for the first year; after that $95
QuicksilverOne Rewards Credit Card
- Best for Average Credit Level people
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase every day
- Purchase APR- 26.99% variable
- No Transfer Fee
- Annual Fee: $39
Here are some additional benefits that you can get with almost all of the Capital One Credit Cards.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees while making a purchase outside of the United States
- 24-hour Travel Assistance Services to get an emergency replacement card and cash advance if your credit card is lost or stolen
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver for renting an eligible vehicle and be covered for damage to collision or theft.
- Travel Accident Insurance to get automatic insurance for a covered loss at no extra charge to purchase fare
- $0 Fraud Liability for unauthorized charges at the lost or stolen card
- Transfer higher rate balances onto a Capital One card; add an authorized user to your account and track spending
- Virtual Card Number from Eno to pay online purchases and keep your actual card number to yourself
- Security Alerts to get notifications for potentially suspicious activity on your card via text, email or phone
- Wikibuy Online Shopping tool to scan thousands of merchants and find the best available price
- CreditWise to enjoy the free dark web and social security monitoring along with the access of your credit score
- Capital One Online Account Center and Mobile App to manage the card account virtually and pay the bills; view balance or transaction anywhere anytime
For any difficulty related to your Capital One Credit Card Account, you can use the following ways.
Capital One General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-383-4802
Attn: General Correspondence
PO Box: 30295
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0287
You can also visit the Support Center at getmyoffer.capitalone.com for more assistance and check out the answers of the FAQs.